Updated Nov. 11, 2019
JeffMonahanLaw.com (the “Website”) is owned and operated by Jeff Monahan, dba Jeff Monahan Law (“Company”, “we”, “our” or “us”). Company respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your data by complying with this policy.
- Scope of Policy
This policy applies to information we collect through the Website, and in e-mail, text, and other electronic messages between you and Company. It does not apply to information collected by us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party, or by any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
- Children Under the Age of 13
The Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. If you are under 13, you may not provide any information about yourself, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any alias you may use. If Company learns that it has collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, Company will delete that information. If you believe Company might have any information about a child under 13, please contact us at the address provided below.
- Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information about our users, including information:
- a) by which you may be personally identified. Examples include but are not limited to your name, phone number, address, and social security number, or e-mail address (“Personal Information”);
- b) that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website, usage details, automatically recorded times and dates of visits to the Website, and other information required to use certain features.
Company collects this information:
- a) directly from you when you provide it to us, when you fill out a form, when you correspond with us, and when you respond to requests for comments on your experiences with the Website or to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes;
- b) automatically as you navigate through the Website, including but not limited to usage details, traffic and location data, IP addresses and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
The information Company collects automatically is statistical data and does not generally include Personal Information, but Company may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information from other sources, information Company receives from you or from third parties. Company uses the information to improve the Website and deliver a better and more personalized service, including estimating our audience size and usage patterns, storing information about your preferences, speeding up your usage, and recognizing you when you return to the Website.
- Disclosure of Your Information
Company will never sell your (if not protected by Attorney-Client Privilege): to comply with any law or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request or if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of integrity protection, fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may contact Company at the e-mail address below to request access to, correct, or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us. Company may not accommodate a request to change information if Company believes the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
- Third Party Links
At our discretion, we may include or offer third party links, products, or services. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.